1.0 TRANSFERS, SIGHTSEEING TOURS AND ROUNDTRIP TOUR PACKAGES
- 1.1 Prices are net, per person
- 1.2 General Inclusion
- 1.2.1 The use of the best available private transportation for transfers. In Metro Manila, Cebu, Davao, Baguio, Iloilo, (air-conditioned units) and in other destionations, private jeepneys.
- 1.2.2 Entrance fees, boat rides as maybe required.
2.0 HOTELS, RESORTS, MEALS
- 2.1 Prices are net, per person, and already inclusive of applicable government tax and service charge.
- 2.2 Prices are based on run off the house rooms and set menu meals, unless otherwise specified
3.0 ROOM RESERVATION
- 3.1 We will reply status of reservations to any request for reservations within 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that hotel/resort requested can not be confirmed, an alternative hotel within the same category aand whenever possible the same location will be offered subjected to your conforme.
- 3.2 For group reservations, we will reply within 24 hours.
In case immediate confirmation is not possible, you will receive the initial status report.
4.0 FLIGHT RESERVATION
- 4.1 We will reply within 24 hours to any request for domestic flight reservations.
Immediate status can be provided for FIT's (1-5 persons) and for groups, an initial status of reservation will be provided.
- 4.2 Domestic airticket issued locally and by us, already includes the cost of the local airport taxes and terminal fee.
- 4.3 Baggage allowance:
|Philippine Airlines (PR)
|Cebu Pacific (5J)
|Air Phil Express(2P)
|Other Commuter and charter flights
- 4.4 Excess weight Baggage is for the account of the client
5.0 REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
- 5.1 For group programs, where rates are subject to negotiations with resorts and hotels, we will reply within 48 hours.
6.0 CHILDREN POLICY
- 6.1 Child, 11 years old and below is free of charge on rooms, if sharing room with adults and does not require an extra bed.
- 6.2 Child 11 years old and below is 50% on transfers, sightseeing tours and tour packages.
- 6.3 Child 2 years and below is free of charge.
7.0 CANCELLATION POLICY
- 7.1 All reservations canceled within the option dates as previously indicated will not be subject to any cancellation charge.
- 7.2 As a general policy imposed by hotels, resorts and transportation companies, cancellation policy is as follows:
- 7.2.1 On the spot or no-show
- ACCOMMODATION - FIT'S and GROUP with confirmed reservation will be subjected to at least one night cancellation of the total number of rooms booked (*See Note below)
- TRANSFER & TOURS PACKAGES - A fifty percent (50%) cancellation charge based on the unused services.
- 7.2.2 Fifteen (15) days prior to the scheduled arrival
- ACCOMMODATION - FIT'S with confirmed reservation of not more than three (3) rooms, no cancellation charge.
GROUPS with confirmed reservation of four (4) rooms or more, a 50% cancellation charge of the unused first night will charged based on the total number of rooms booked. (*See Note below)
- TRANSFERS & SIGHTSEEING DAY TRIPS - For FIT's and Groups - no cancellation charged
- ROUNDRIP TOURS PACKAGES:
Fifty percent (50%) cancellation charge based on total cost of tours package.
Thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled arrival - No cancellation charge
NOTE: Above cancellation policies are applicable only during regular season.
These conditions may be based on the resort's and hotel's policies Guaranteed bookings during the peak periods are subject to full cancellation charge based on the total number of rooms and room nights confirmed.
8.0 PAYMENT POLICY
Unless prior credit arrangements have been made with TRIPS, INC., all confirmed reservations and services will be subject to the following:
- For FIT's of not more than 14 persons (*See note below) 50% deposit payment, based on the total cost of service, 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival.
Balance is payable on or before client's depature.
- For groups of 15 persons or more (*See note below)
10% deposit payment is required 45 days prior to clients scheduled arrival
50% deposit payment 30 days prior to clients' scheduled arrival
Balance of payment on or before clients departure.
- 8.1 Modes of parment:
Much as we would like to accommodate CREDIT CARD transaction but present condition still require actual presence of card holder and transaction slip to be signed personally by the card holder.
- PESO ACCOUNT
Account Name: T.R.I.P.S. Inc.
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippines Island
Account Number: 3123-5825-42
Bank Address: G/F Atrium Bldg., Makati Avenue
Urdaneta Village, Makati City 1200, Philippines
- DOLLAR ACCOUNT
Account Name: TRIPS Inc.
Account No.: 8642016866
Bank Name: CITIBANK
Bank Address: Citibank Tower, Paseo de Roxas, Makati city 1200, Philippines
Routing Number: 1099-1469
ABA Number: 021000089
Swift Number: CITIPHMX Citibank N.A.
We accept Visa / Mastercard based on the above conditions.
NOTE: Above payment policy is applicable only during regular seasons. Payment policy may be altered as required by the hotels and period.
- 9.1 TRIPS, INC (Travel Related Incentive Programmes and Services, Inc.) acts as intermediary for transportation companies, boat and air charters, hotels
- 9.2 Resorts and other suppliers of services, and as such is not liable for any loss, injury or damaged sustained.
- 9.3 Any change in the programmes, due to weather condition and road conditions, flight cancellations or delays resulting in any additional expenses will be shouldered by the clients
- 9.4 Rates and tour programmes are based on present situation at the time of printing of this tariff manual. Therefore, changes in rates, timetable, itineraries are possible before or during the tour.